Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was looking forward to the don’t feed the troll event. @christinewupp
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Deal_One there have been many discussions re this in the past. I think some have said they used to get it weekly but I never have. Seems to be every other week for me so I'm keeping my 🤞for next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But I won't be surprised if I don't get it, as it has also gone more that 2 weeks in the past. Let's just be happy if we do get it next week 🤗