Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This game no longer keeps my account synced. I have to resync every time I play. The daily treat machine no longer works correctly. I have been playing for two weeks and it hasn’t moved past 5 in that time. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have to log into my account each time I launch the game. That is what I mean by sync. I never had to do that before. I do collect the daily treat each day I play but the needle never more no more than the number 5.
Hello @cbogg2024🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain what do you mean by "game no longer keeps your account synced"? What are you doing to "resync"?
With regards to Daily Treat Machine not working — Even if we play the game everyday, we must collect the reward from the Treat Machine! Otherwise, the game thinks that we did not play the game! Have you been collecting the boosters from Treat Machine?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
didn’t work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in Facebook or King account.