Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why aren't my episodes are not connecting on different device?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on my laptop and my iPad. The other day my iPad Candy Crush version was frozen. I couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. The iPad version went back to level one. I tried to follow the instructions on how to connect them. I created a King Community account from my laptop. When I tried to log in through my iPad, it says the emails and passwords don't match.
Hello @Tibbats🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue you are experiencing!! What do you mean by the episodes are not connecting? Is the game progress different on different devices? Can you provide as many details as you can. If possible, post screenshots also.
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫