Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why or should say how did I lose my progress I was in the 7000 range last night and now its like I have never played this game !! I need help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lauricrush🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you make sure that you are logged into the game with the account you usually use?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi @lauricrush🤗
I am glad to know that the game is back and working properly!
Keep crushing & have fun😍
Thanks for replying Pummy, I refreshed my game and it came back, and I am very happy!! Whew, don't think I would or will not start over for this game, too much time in this great game!!