Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My level opened and immediately said I failed before I had a chance to make a move. Lost my place in a contest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @fordmrs🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with your level!
Can you please tell me which level it is? Also, post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on Play and opening the game board.
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫