We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I have an issue with Candy Royale

Fracy
Fracy Posts: 7 Level 2

I was in the top tier (1500) of the Candy Royale event when I encountered an issue. After purchasing a booster to help me finish the event, the game crashed. When I reopened Candy Crush, the Candy Royale event was no longer visible.

Later, when I played and lost a level, it suddenly showed that I was still part of the event. A few minutes later, I was moved to the lowest tier (1000), even though I completed all the levels without losing. Unfortunately, I didn’t receive my gold prize!

I hope you can bring me back to the top tier, as the game crash was not my fault and give me my gold.

Additionally, I’ve been experiencing an issue at the finish of the race event (the one with the star at the end where you receive 5 heart or 30-minute lollipop). Even though I have 5 lives, I often don’t receive the lollipop reward.

I would really appreciate it if you could look into these issues and help resolve them. Thank you so much!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator

Hello @phraseii🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Candy Royale! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request their assistance.

** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook browser version, please use this link to send your complaint —> Contact us

** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Gear icon (Cogwheel) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Candy Royale" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and Submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

NOTE: You will have to send 2 separate complaints - one for Candy Royale and one for Episode Race.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?