Legendary Level 3193

Deal_One
Deal_One Posts: 325 Level 2

I am stuck on this level. I watched YouTube videos already. I need assistance @christinewupp @kiara_wael

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend
    edited September 8

I have no control over the levels @Deal_One . The game is as King make it and the candies that will drop from the top after your opening move will decide if you pass or fail. King control the game. What we need to do is follow these simple rules that essentially apply to all legendary levels: Take any chance you see to make special candies. If you do get a colour bomb watch out for a chance to create combos with them. Colour bomb + wrap is best for levels with lots of liquorice. There really is no other way. If the game won't give us this opportunity then either pay gold for hundreds of extra moves or wait patiently until the board changes.

I have tried the level six times. After my fifth attempt I got the fishing boat offer, which will give me half an hour timed wrap/stripe. Whenever I see this offer I also add the other starting boosters for the next attempt as usually I get an easier board at this point. Then followed these rules:

1. Watch out for any chance to create a wrap or stripe or colour bomb and make the match.
    2. If there is a combo of special candies play the combo
    3. If none of the above applies play to hit maximum of blockers
    4. If none of the above applies carry out the suggested move

I found that initially I got lots of chances to make special candies, almost with every move. This is a sign the game is helping me. However near the end of the level I found my luck broken. This is typical for the game now, which likes to leave us one lollipop short a lot more than it used to. This is indeed how my game finished: one lollipop to the blue wrap or bubble gum would have clinched this level (I had played lucky candies, which is why there are still so many blockers on the board).

If I fail on the fishing boat attempt then it will NOT play any of my own boosters on subsequent attempts as it is unlikely to help.

• Deal_One
    Deal_One Posts: 325 Level 2

I am just frustrated with this level and don’t have the money to buy extra gold right now. Thanks for the advice @christinewupp

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?