Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WHY DO MU LIVES DISSAPPEAR OVER NIGHT?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i ONLY PLAY ON MY DESKTOP. I HAVE NEVER REINSTALLED THE GAME..I HAVE LOST ALOT OF LIVES LATELY AND DONT UNDERSTAND. I SPEND TIME SENDING 1 AT A TIME TO ACCUMULATE MORE BUT WHEN I DO BANG THEY ARE GONE.
Hello @dewt🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
If so, which device are you using? Did you either reinstall your game or change the device you regularly use?