Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a super booster for 24 hrs but had to stop playing and when I went back a couple minutes later , it said I lost it. Is there a way to get it back? I was also still on my winning streak.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @laurelb🤗
I think it is "Super Color Bomb"! I did/do not have this feature in my game!
You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and report about the missing booster.
Is it the "Weekly Race" that you won this booster? By any chance, did you take screenshots after receiving the booster prize and after losing it? These will help to send a complaint to the King Support team.
Would you need help with sending your complaint?
I am playing on my Galaxy phone and I didn't turn it off or uninstall. I may have the name wrong but it is the chocolate candy ball with frosting on top. I think I won it for being in the winners circle this week.
Hello @laurelb🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?
I don't think I have this Super Booster feature in my game! Can you show me a screenshot of that booster?
About disappeared booster - did you try to log out of the game > restart your device > log back into the game and check if the booster is back?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫