Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bought gold bars now I don’t get ads or chance at earning boosters. Will I ever get them back or do you suggest just stop playing ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Wilsonduron🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I do not have Ads in my game and I do not spend real money either! Hence, I am not sure how it works! But, I have seen few players complaining about this issue!
The Ads returned to their games, but after few weeks, I think!!
I would suggest you not stop playing the game, but stay active even by playing old levels! Staying active helps receiving new features😉
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫