Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I sign up for candy crush friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m trying to activate it I can’t figure out how to get it. I wanna play. Thanks for responding 😊
Hello @littlelynne125🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about your question!!
Are you trying to play Candy Crush Friends Saga game? Or are you trying to make some friends in Candy Crush Saga game? The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫