Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi can anyone help please I am unable to complete level 7052. I have purchased extras but the last chicken don't drop as I can't find the last key
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Youngflo Welcome to the community!
There is no second key and you do not need a key to save the last dragon. Those boxes with liquorice in them do not get destroyed.
Check out this video please. What you need to do is feed the frog again, then place it into the empty square just above that box with the dragon in it. The frog will break the box and release the dragon.