Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello I am stuck on level 2717 on candy crush please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tapestryqueen2024 Welcome to the community!
I would recommend playing the fish boosters for this level. I have tried without boosters and have failed. Those double/triple frostings on the middle right are hard to get rid off and the game would not give me any luck even if I managed to destroy the candy cakes early. However the moment I played a fish booster I got a lucky break and passed this level. By the time I destroyed the cake I had three fishes on my board. Unlike colour bombs, wraps or stripes, fishes will become active even once the cake is hit, so they helped clear some frosting for me and then the game dropped me a colour bomb a few moves later, to help me pass. Nightmarishly hard levels are quite unpredictable so I cannot think of a better strategy to use. Timed fishes are useless as you only get one, but playing your own fish booster the game may help you with some luck and create several fishes throughout the level. It worked for me on this level.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 2717 like this or Could you please take a screenshot ?