Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot open candy crush saga on my I phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rickden091121🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please explain what is happening when you try to open the game? Does it stop at "Orange loading" screen?
Which version of the game App do you have right now? And, what software do you have on your iPhone?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫