Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was 1 of two winners in the climb and won 250 gold bars. I was down to 98 and purchased extra lives and when I tried to get more lives I only had 3 gold bars. I would like to know WHERE DID ALL OF MY GOLD BARS GO?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Gr8flGrannyDiva🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Gold Bars from your game! The only thing you can do is contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint!
** If you are playing the game on a computer - Facebook Browser version, please use this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact , fill the form and send your complaint.
** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫