Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was invited set the candies to drop faster than normal . I don’t like it and want to return to normal play , how do I do this . Looked all over for the normal drop mode but can’t find how to do it ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ellacat27 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see a Pink Double Arrow in the bottom right corner of your level game board? All you need to do is click on it once. Then, the arrow will become a single arrow and the speed will reduce 😉
If you have any further questions, please type below 🍫🍫