Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I brought a package for $19.99 and did not receive my 200 coins or extras
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Christie_Herbein🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Please choose the device you are using from below options and follow the suggestions⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @Christie_Herbein sorry to hear about it. I believe there is nothing King members can do with this issues unless you can wait and see if coins and extras might be added later on. Please get in touch with Help and Support Center team to get a better assistant. Thank you