Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've lost seven games in the past two days because of the Tahoe video not functioning. I'm at level 14,500, so it's not operator error. Getting tired of the games I'm losing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mash1591🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that one of the Ad Videos are freezing in your game!
I don't think I have seen complaints about this particular Ad, but if has been freezing often, then, it is time to report this Ad to the King Player Support team.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫