Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I start the Candy Royal I lose and cannot progress to the next level. Please help me with level 6517 I have only 15 moves. I am unable to win. It lets me get to 1 move to win but the it won’t let me win. I am stuck!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Crazy Bird 200🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 6517! Can you please explain what you meant by "it lets me get to 1 move to win but won't let me win"?
Can you post a screenshot of your level game board - after you click on play and open the level?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫