Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I purchased gold bars for extra moves to beat a hard level and in the middle of that hard level, the app kicked me out and I lost $1.99+tax. I'd like 10 more bars or a refund please. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kelbel3437🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Please choose the device you are using from below options and follow the suggested steps⬇️
Please let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫
Will someone please let me know where I can be refunded? Thanks