We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Counting in Top That!

Fracy
Fracy Posts: 7 Level 2

I don’t think the counting in the Top That! event is correct because how is it possible that I only collected 300+ blue candies in a level with only three colors? I also used a super color bomb during the game, so it seems impossible to only get 300+ candies.

─⁠=⁠≡⁠Σ⁠(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠┻⁠┻

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,369 Legend
    edited September 12

Hello @Fracy I am pretty certain that this is correctly counted. Since King removed the end of level cascades and changed a lot of levels around to remove cascades from the game 300-350 is about the best score for any level that is possible in a regular game. The number of a certain colour that can be collected from a level depends on the size of the board as well as the number of colours present, and as far as I know any level with just three colours nowadays has a much reduced playing area. To get more than 400 blue candies you would require a 9x9 board which have mostly been removed from the game now.

I have noticed this morning while doing the warm up collection that my favourite go-to level only has three colours. It will yield 200-400 blue, orange and green most times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?