Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t have the music event and I updated. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jonesflutterby 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the new season in your game!
Please try these steps —> log out of the game — close the App — restart your device after shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes — open the game and log back in — replay an old level and lose it — go back to the map and see if the new features appear!
If it didn’t, I am afraid you might not have been included to the group of players that receive the event😕