Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased 1,000 gold bricks for $79.99. My gift card shows the purchase on Amazon, but the game isn't showing the purchase. I need this resolved immediately or I am entitled to a refund. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Merylll 🤗
I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game because of this issue! I do not know if the game remembers your purchase or not because of the reinstallation (I do not buy in my game)!
Please follow the steps below on your Kindle and I would suggest you to ask for the refund💰
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance🍫🍫
My response has not been acknowledged, nor have I received my purhased items!!
I'm using a Fire Tablet. I have already restarted the tablet, and when that didn't work, I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it. Neither of these has worked.
Hello @Merylll 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game and for your current purchase? Because you said “purchase on Amazon”, I need to make sure to properly assist you!
Can you please restarting your device and see if you have your purchased items in your game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫