Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm loving the crash of candy. I recently find out this discussion. I would like to make friends #candyfriendhood
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ravisha_legado Welcome to the Community 🤗 it's nice that you have joined us and found the discussions. How long have you been playing and what level are you on now. The Community is here to help each other with the game Candy Crush Saga so if you have any questions or need help with your game please ask. If you read other discussions you will find out what is happening and may pick up a few tips, you may also be able to help others with their questions/problems. Good luck with your game 😏