Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play on my iPad any more. Can I play on my laptop?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Yes sure You can play on laptop. , Open Candy Crush and connect the game to the same Facebook or King account on each device. That's it! Your game progress, including levels completed, gold bars, and lives, will sync across all devices connected to that account.
I've been playing Candy Crush Saga on my ipad for many years. Now it won't stay loaded for long, so I've switched to playing the game on my laptop. Unfortunately, most of my boosters are gone. How do I get them back? Also, if I get a new ipad, can it sync with the laptop? Thank you.
Hello @MarilynMcQ 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Even though we play the game with same account, boosters won’t be synced across the devices like the Gold Bars and game progress, as these are stored to device local memory.
Marilyn,
Would you mind telling me why you are not able to play on your iPad anymore?
When I played on Facebook, most of my boosters were missing.