Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won the colour bomb booster, the extra for 24 minutes but when I went onto a new level I didn't even play, it told me level failed and booster has disappeared with just the regular colour bomb booster
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.
When you win or purchase any timed items like 1h Color Bombs, the time will start counting right away and will be real time.
Please try email Player Support here and tell your Game ID there.