I can’t login from my ipad

tnomindari
tnomindari Posts: 1 Newbie

I could play on my ipad using my facebook account. But once I notice that there is a sync gap between my iphone app and my ipad app, I’ve logged on my ipad’s app. Then tried to login again, but app says my email address and password is not match even though I made sure that I entered the correct password and email address (my facebook credential). It is annoying that I can’t play candy crush on my ipad. Can you please help me.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,265 Candy Moderator

Hello @tnomindari 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

For some odd reason, iOS devices are having this issue!! Please follow below troubleshooting steps and see if that resolves the issue ⬇️ (try all these steps one by one)

1. Check Your Credentials —> Ensure you are entering the correct email and password for your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook directly on a web browser to verify your credentials.
    2. Update the Game —> Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Check the App Store for any updates.
    3. Clear Cache (iOS) —> For iOS devices, you can offload the app to clear the cache.
      • Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage;
      • Find and tap on Candy Crush Saga;
      • Tap on Offload App. This will free up storage used by the app but keep its documents and data;
    4. Check Permissions —> Ensure that Facebook has the necessary permissions to connect with Candy Crush.
      • Open the Facebook app on your iPad;
      • Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings;
      • Scroll down to Apps & Websites and make sure Candy Crush is listed and allowed;
    5. Reconnect to Facebook⬇️
      • Open Candy Crush Saga.
      • Go to the settings menu (Pink Cogwheel / gear icon).
      • Tap on the "My Profile" button and try logging in with your Facebook account again.

These steps did work for some players and for some, it didn’t! Please let me know how it goes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?