Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why did you get rid of the many offers? I can only spend 1.99 a day on this game and you got rid of the 10 bars for 1.99
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @NanaCeb🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you check the "Store" and see if there are any offers available that are affordable for you?
Shop is the 3rd icon to the right end in bottom of the game map screen! I see that there are various offers listed there! If you must buy, I think you can use those offers!
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
No, you don't understand. I am no longer able to purchase the 10 gold bars for $1.99. They got rid of all of the other choices they used to offer.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here