Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why can’t I move my Candie’s once I get to the screen, the screen disappears?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @clarybonnie🙋♀️
You have already posted this question —> HERE (click on the Green letters to open it)!
Please reply back in that thread and provide more details about the issue, for us to be able to assist you.
I will have to close this thread considering it as Duplicate!
Thank you for understanding🍫🍫