Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a ton of lives, and friends, and they have all disappeared. My id is 9168161062. I closed the game and re-opened on my laptop, and nothing is there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am playing the game on my laptop. I don't use Facebook.I downloaded from the Google Play store years ago, and haven't touched it since. I started playing the game, as I do each night, it was fine. When I went to Lives/Friendship to accept lives from my friends, everything was gone.
Hello @evenshorter🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing the game on Facebook browser or the App version? Did you recently update the browser you use to play the game?
If playing the App version, did you make sure that you are logged into the game with the account you usually use?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫