Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new phone. Now I can't get back to my account. I lost everything. Is there a way to get my standing back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My information was transferred to my new phone. I had to install the app. I lost everything. I can't find my password. I had to start allover. Everything transferred but Candy Crush. So there's nothing I can do?
Hello @joycemarie58🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you save the game on your old device? If so, all you need to do is use the same account details on your new phone as well and your game will start from where you left off on your old device.
Please be aware that, only Gold Bars and level progress will be synced as these are saved to game servers. But, boosters & lives are saved to device local memory, which is not transferrable across the devices.
If you have any questions, please type below to let me know🍫🍫