Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have done everything support said to do and still nada!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Trying to purchase on pc game nada, went to my android phone went through fine. Go back to play on pc and doesn't show my purchase for bars
Hello @Jackie_Wardenπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I was not able to understand the issue you are experiencing!
Can you please provide more details about what's happening in your game?