Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i noticed that in the past week, i havent been getting lives from friends. I normally receive a minimum of 10 per day, however now, only 2or 3 and sometimes none at all. I continue to ask for lives but nothing…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @samigara🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I too have noticed that the there are many friends that are asking for lives, but only few that give lives! I would say that those friends might be "inactive"! But, since they are asking for lives, that's not the case!!
Please try and make friends with more players and check for a week and see if you receive lives from them. Also, make sure that as much as you ask, keep sending lives too!
If nothing improves in a week span, please reply back by typing below, so that I can report to our Community In-charge!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Maybe they are not give out yet but make sure you add friend as many as you like