Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get rid of the spider. I have tried everything. I'm not sure what the goal is
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the level
Oh, got it😊
Can you post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on play and opening the game board?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I'm on level 6549. Maybe it's a frog
Hello @johnsonchar🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or Farm Heroes Saga?
The only game I know that has spiders is Farm Heroes Saga. Can you post a screenshot of your level?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫