Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can I buy gold bars online & not on the app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine🤗
I was thinking that the player meant Amazon, eBay, etc.,🤷♀️ Yesterday, there was another player that asked similar question!
No @PummyRaj I have no idea on this. I am not sure what @Zakiyah1220 is exactly asking for. We are online when we purchase gold through the app so I am not sure what they mean by "online".
I cannot collect the gold bars I won.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @Zakiyah1220🤗
For King Saga games, I don't think it is possible to buy gold bars online but only through in-game purchases!
Do you have any idea @christinewupp?