Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any way to stop these ridiculous long ads.. may have to delete the game if not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nltms🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I do not have Ads in Candy Crush Saga, but I do in couple other King games!
What do you mean by "longer" Ads? What is the duration of the Ads you are receiving? The longest I have seen was 45 seconds!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.
HERE