Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when after failing to complete assignment I am given the opportunity to watch videos to get extra turns and help, videos freeze and I am unable to get extra turns etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mf68859🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are those the same Ad videos that freeze or different each time?
Next time, when those Ads freeze, I would suggest you to take screenshots, so that you can report to the King Player Support team.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again.