Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the videos all black and have to shut down and I lose my rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Tee33 🤗
That's ok, no worries! Hopefully, the King team will be able to resolve it soon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
Samsung galaxy 22. I have no clue what version I can't seem to find thst
Hello @Tee33🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Some players are experiencing this issue since last week! The King team is aware about this issue and they are investigating it.
Can you please tell me which device you are using and which version of the App do you right now?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫