Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me I lost some of my levels since I have changed a phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Maitjeng π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game level progress! Have you saved your game before either with Facebook or King(email) account? Did you make sure that you are logged into your game with the account you regularly use?
Please reply by typing below π«π«
Hello @Maitjeng sorry to hear about you lost. I don't think so you would able to get them back unless you use your previous login details correctly. Still if you want you can get in touch with Help Center team to get a better assistant. Thanks