Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Wonder why no name or picture? I guess king glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp I don't know. Some people remove friends if they don't send lives or haven't played in a while but that's not me. I play daily and send lives. Odd. I just checked Facebook I was also unfriended also by a person. Lol must have been something I said on my Facebook page.
Glad I could help. Why anyone would want to unfriend you out of all people is a mystery to me of course.
@christinewupp Thanks I had no idea.
@cookiemae I think this means that the player who sent you those lives has since unfriended you. This did happen to me once for that reason. I recall with a player called Danielle who got so spooked thinking I was a sneaky melon duck that she deleted me from her list and then her lives looked like those on your screenshot.