Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been unable to purchase any help items in any of my games on Facebook, most recently Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still unable to purchase help items or go shopping in the store. Any updates.
Can't buy the help items now. On the bottom of the page of the game. Frustrating. Been that way a few days now.
its happening again as of yesterday
Its happening again.
HELLO??? PLEASE ADVISE WHY I (OR OTHERS) CAN'T BUY COINS!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE LOSING MONEY ON THIS BALONEY!!! PLEASE FIX IT!!!!
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM KING??? PLEASE FIX IT!!!
I CAN'T EITHER!!! DID YOU GET ANY HELP???
I have been having this problem for over a month!! I can't buy coins on any of my games ie Candy Crush, Jelly Juice, Candy Crush Soda
@avondolly19 in that case please wait for sometimes to let them fix the problem. I think Meta sites are updating their apps and websites which is why the sites are now under progress. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I have the same problem!
Yes, I am as well on Candy Crush. I have a full piggybank and want to buy it for $2.99, a good deal. When I hit buy, it just pops up with a message: There was a problem, try again later. Has been going on for several days. I am playing on a Windows home computer.
Hello @sguerra47 sorry to hear about it. Could you please check back again and see if you can purchase in games, if you will find again issues please get in touch with Help Center or Support team to get a better assistant. Thanks