Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for reply, I don’t have any players a personally know to ask but I haven’t received many requests for lives and usually get lots. I’ve only received 4 lives today after asking several times. I would normally get lots.
Hello @pvickyt🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Just now I have seen couple more complaints!
Are you able to send lives to your friends? Did you check if they are receiving the lives you are sending? If not, can you please find out and let me know?
Also, can you post a screenshot of your Envelope (after opening it)?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫