Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
think my card has expired need to change
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
facebook browser
Hello again @carrierwales, Thank you for replying back 🤗
I need a clarification please! Are you playing the App version of the game or on Facebook browser?
using a
laptop with windows 11
Hello @carrierwales🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Since I do not know which device you are using to play the game, I am adding suggestions for both Android and Apple devices⬇️
Follow this link for Android —> How do I change payment method in Android🤖
Follow this link for Apple —> Changing payment information on Apple 🍏
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫