Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why are several of the ads freezing up. When this happens I lose the extra moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have once again lost all my game history. When ever I login with face book, I lose my history. The avatar keeps changing and the ads are freezing up . Please help
I did what they recommended as step #7
Hello @NicoletteR🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Did you lose your level progress just by logging out and closing the App or did you reinstall the game?
I did this and lost all my game history. I was on level #9355
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again