Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've also won episode races and have not received my tokens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PummyRaj! Let me clarify, what boosters I have I can use, however since I believe last Thursday the 12th, my events have been empty saying sweet events coming soon. I play on 4 different android devises and it is the same on all of them. I uninstalled the app on 1 of my devises and it took all of my extra lives and all of my boosters I had on that device and did not fix anything.I have also won episode races but haven't received tokens, that was right before everything shut down on me. I have not received any error messages.
Hello @Torilyn3🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Can you please explain a bit more about the issue? What is happening when you try to boosters? And, what did you mean by "extras"? Is it Gold Bars?
Do you see an error message when you try to use the boosters or gold bars? Can you post a screenshot of that error message?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫