Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried following this post but I can't find the login button on king.com/games.
Change account from Facebook to📧 Email I'd without lose our progress — King Community
I can only log in here on the community.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jorakki🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You might have noticed that, that discussion was posted in 2020, which was 5 years ago!! Since then, there have been many changes and King.com website is not available for syncing purposes. That is the reason, the link did not work for you.
Your account with this King Community can be used only for this Forum. Your King game account and this Community account are not one and the same! You have to create a different account for your game (but, you can use same credentials😉).
Let me get back to you in few minutes with the instructions on how to create King account and sync your game👑