Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone else having trouble with the game crashing after ads?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Marjorie🤗
Thank you for replying back and providing more details about the issue!
King team has been receiving complaints about Black screen since last week. Over the weekend, more players have been experiencing this issue, including you. King is working on the issue and trying to bring a fix. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon🤞
In the meantime, please try not to watch the Ads, as it will cause you to lose the level!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
I have a Samsung s24+.The game has been crashing after watching ads, any ads. I am so frustrated as I spend the time watching commercials and receive zero awards and then lose my standing in races. Ugh! It's been happening for about 5 days now. I just getting ablack screen after the ad, and I cannot get back into the game. I have to close the ap, start over, lose everything I gained, and end up with the black screen again. I may have to find a different game though I have played this game for many years.
Hello @MarjorieZ🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you seeing a Black screen while watching the Ad or does the game just crashes? If it is crashing, is it after each Ad or some particular Ads?
Which device are you using and when did the issue start?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫