Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play regularly but am unable to purchase gold bars. I play through Facebook and use a pc using win 10
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you :-)
Hi @mlbernard🙋♀️
Yeah! Many players' complaint is the same! They are able to play the game without any issues, but they are not able to purchase items just like you are not able to!
As I have mentioned above, the King team and Facebook are aware about this issue and working on a fix.
Hopefully, we will hear the good news soon🤞
I'm playing on pc win 10 through face book on chrome. The game is working but when I go to purchase bars, I get a message saying "there is a problem"
The game seems to be working, but when I go to purchase bars it displays message "there is a problem" I am using Chrome, on windows 10 pc, on facebook
The game seems to be working but when I go to purchase bars it posts message "there is a problem".
I am using Chrome browser, on Facebook, windows 10, pc
Hello @mlbernard🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing the game on Facebook Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,) or the App version?
Both King team and the Facebook are aware about the issue and they are working on a fix. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon. If we have any update regarding the issue, we will inform you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏