Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m unable to connect my progress to my correct Facebook it’s connected to my old one how do I recover the progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you ♥️
Hi @Peach_18🙋♀️
Thank you for replying back and clarifying your question!
Yes! You can save your game account to your new email address. Please check this Help Article link for more information —> How do I change my email address
But, the progress will not be transferred/restored automatically. Only King Player Support team can help you to transfer the progress.
But, I would suggest you wait a bit to go through with this! There are some glitches in the game right now and Player Support team is super busy with these issues. If you send a request to restore the progress now, it might be delayed and you might not be able to play the game soon!
hi there so I have an old facebook I no longer use and my current one is the one I want to link my candy crush too but it got connected to the old one can I change it to the new account will my progress still be there?
Hello @Peach_18🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you play the game with 2 Facebook accounts?
I am not sure what you meant by "connecting progress to correct Facebook"!! Can you provide more details about your question?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫