Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
User ID 14096071464 when ever every I loss a game I'm unable to buy a extra moves it get stock in contacting app store this is frustrating Pls help get it fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
quand on perd a un niveau au début on a 5 coups supplémentaires si on veut échanger des lingots mais plus on perd et plus on a des coups supplémentaires si on échange contre 10 lingots
for a short time recently I was able to buy 25 extra moves for 10 gold bars. Then it stopped and now I can only buy 5. Any way to get the 25 moves?
I'm using and Android phone to play the game the issue start a day before yesterday I even heard to delete the app and re download it. It still giving me the same issue
Hello @Emma_nuel45🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? And, when did the issue start?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
il faut au minimum 10 lingots pour avoir des coups supplémentaires